Free internet stuffs from Airtel powered by Google

Airtel announces free internet for user on #-Link-Snipped-# and click on Enter into Freezone 👍
Users can go on domain and can browse free stuffs.
  1. Search Google
  2. Gmail
  3. Google+
(but if you have enabled 2 step verification, you can't log in 😡)👎
Not: As long as you see Green Bar with Free page you don't have to worry about data charges😀
It is working in 3G network also👍 .
If you are using Airtel, please provide review.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Free surfing doesn't go beyond search results. Not much useful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Tamariya
    I think it's all fine as long as they let people use Gmail. Just wondering, does it allow downloading directly from Dropbox?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    you can click on search result, after clicking it show free page.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Anand Tamariya
    I think search results can glean a lot of useful info, such as definitions & general knowledge (i.e searching for a capital city will show it's basic info like population, etc). Not bad for something free!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Not Bad,
    It allows me to check my gmail free of cost.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA's million miles missions require engines that perform continuously, reliably for longer periods - and the NEXT Ion Thruster has ran for 5.5 years non-stop setting up a new record...
The nature's not being fair in Uttarakhand (India) where the rains have caused havocs and has left the entire state in shambles. The rescue operations (and politics) are in full...
As promised, Sony has released PS3 4.45 firmware upgrade for all PS3 machines and most importantly, it fixes all the PS3s that were rendered out of commission by the earlier...
The Banihal-Qazigund railway link was inaugurated recently and it's now open for business. The rail-link boasts of India's longest railway tunnel, whooping 11 kilometer long. The tunnel pierces through the...