Free factor-label units conversion web tool

I often need to do conversions, and while it's not especially difficult to do factor-label equations (aka dimensional analysis) by hand, it seemed like an automated tool could be convenient. So I wrote one and put it up on a free web page. Hopefully others will find it useful as well. I welcome any comments or suggestions.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out the new Zoozoo ads... they are really fun to watch [youtube][/youtube] I can't stop...
TeamViewer 5.0.7418 File size:- 2.59 MB TeamViewer is an excellent screen-sharing and file-transfer app that can be used to facilitate business collaborations as well as helping distraught relatives diagnose and...
Ever since Google published the following blog: Official Google Blog: Personalized Search for everyone lot of webmasters have began complaining that all the efforts they've put in so far in...
Im new to CE, everything looks confusing but is very interesting well this is me in short: Name:rahul sanal *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: bangalore *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: well i...
hi! i am thinking about working on the concept of power generation out of the pressure exerted on the floor while.i'm thinking of using the concept of dynamo action.can somebody...