CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@maria flor • 23 May, 2011 • 1 like
I just found this site: Civil Engineering Online Review which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination.
I hope it can help all the graduating students who are going to take board examination.

Design and Construction “CE Board Exam from 1992-2008″ - Civil Engineering Online Review » Design and Construction

Hydraulics and geotechnical “CE Board Exam from 1994-2008″- Civil Engineering Online Review » Hydraulics and Geotechnical
and

Mathematics, surveying and transportation “CE Board Exam from 1994-2008″Civil Engineering Online Review » Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation
@neohendrix • 05 Nov, 2014 • 1 like @maria flor
all the sites indicated above is not working.. do you have a soft copy of the licensure exam questionnaire?
@kane • 07 Jul, 2015 please help us fellow CE or soon to be to get access about CE past board exam
@Michi No • 06 Dec, 2018

do you some reviewer in board exam for civil engineering?... I just want to study it in advance.. thanks

15.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 13, 2015

If you are applying for a job or facing an MBA interview, chances of you facing that question in any interview scenario are quite obvious. The interviewer wants to know...
18k views

@micheal john · Jan 7, 2014

In Java Why Java class name and file name should be same? i googgled and found some blogs saying 1) class name and file name should be same only when...
6.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 3, 2015

Gionee's India body has rolled up its sleeves as it gets ready to launch its high-end smartphone Gionee Elife S7 in India at an unveiling event scheduled for April 4th,...
4.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 29, 2017

I visited local BSNL center to switch my BSNL FTTH subscription and was 'shocked' to see the latest plans that aren't listed anywhere on their official website. I enquired about...
5.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 29, 2013

BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited to launch three new smartphones in India called Penta Smart PS501, PS650 and the one with...
6.9k views