Free Civil Engineering Review

I just found this site: #-Link-Snipped-# which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination.
I hope it can help all the graduating students who are going to take board examination.

Design and Construction “CE Board Exam from 1992-2008″ - #-Link-Snipped-#

Hydraulics and geotechnical “CE Board Exam from 1994-2008″- #-Link-Snipped-#
and

Mathematics, surveying and transportation “CE Board Exam from 1994-2008″#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• neohendrix
    neohendrix
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    all the sites indicated above is not working.. do you have a soft copy of the licensure exam questionnaire?
  • kane
    kane
    please help us fellow CE or soon to be to get access about CE past board exam
  • Michi No
    Michi No

do you some reviewer in board exam for civil engineering?... I just want to study it in advance.. thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I got placed through on campus as software engineer at one of the startup companies with an exploding market (they are basically developing applications for smart phones and...
Panasonic 3G Attracts 9 Million Users In 4 Months - CrazyEngineers Difference Between iPad 2 & Samsung Galaxy Tab - CrazyEngineers National Instruments NIWeek 2011 Highlights - CrazyEngineers Porsche Cayman...
Cambridge Nanotech Makes A Successful Venture - CrazyEngineers ExoPlanetSat Nanosatellite To Begin Its Space Voyage In 2012 - CrazyEngineers Omnio Wow Keys Keyboard - Interface iPhone Or iPod With Desktop...
Hi guys, I'm taking degree in electronic engineering.My project got rejected by my lecturer.Do you guys have any other good project ideas to recommend me?I really need help as the...
Hello, I was just trying to return the address of local variable from function localAddress(). This generally will return the adress of local variable "local" for which memory will be...