free CCNA training

I would like to go for CCNA training free with either videos or any material so that i can prepare for CCNA exam myself. any help will be appreciated ?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Keith Barker - The OG of IT - YouTube

CBT nuggest approach by Jeremy in youtube.

Cisco press books by Wendell Odom ICND1 and ICND2 study guides.
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    i think this is for CCIE and i'm a novice how would i know the sequence of the videos ? please guide me a bit more #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Gandhi,

Keith Barker does free vedios on CCNA. Recently cisco learning centre along with Keith Barker have launched free vedios for CCNA. Please refer to this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    just a point to note : cbt nuggets ,ine, train signal are few training vedios by Jeremy, Brian and Chris respectively, but they are not free. You wont find then on youtube.
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    thnx a lot #-Link-Snipped-# i'll see to it
  • sac8
    sac8
    hi gandhi,in brief CCNA is a challenging one to crack.Join cisco learning network and explore it u would find every suggestion,help and material,videos etc. in that site itself.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    i already have been regisetred to the cisco site for ccna training but it is still confusing and i've gone through the syllabus it aint that hard thats why i'm not interested to waste my money on it rather utilizing it for exams. still thnx for the help sac8
  • sac8
    sac8
    gandhi vishrut
    i already have been regisetred to the cisco site for ccna training but it is still confusing and i've gone through the syllabus it aint that hard thats why i'm not interested to waste my money on it rather utilizing it for exams. still thnx for the help sac8
    I don't get your words "it aint that hard".......nothing is hard dude.....you need something to be interesting to explore and learn it and coming to money, that was the thing i told you.........if you think you can handle it yourself, no need to join any institute or academy.Even i am on the same track we can share some ideas and doubts as well.
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    ohh i thought u said ccna is quite hard thats why i said so

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lawyerbot Will Do The Donkey Work, Facilitates Database Search Google Compute Engine Is Infrastructure As A Service Offering Linux Virtual Machines No Jelly Bean For Flash, HTML5 The Merciless Toyota...
I just started work with a injection moulding machine and having problem in cleaning it.I first used red color polystyrene and then used transparent poly styrene, but due to previous...
This instructable gives circuit for a pre amplifier that increases the versatality of available smart phone oscilloscope apps. The circuit is only the preamp. It is said to be compatible...
Hi ... am revathi, i completed my B.Tech (ECE) in St.Peter's Engineering College,hyderabad with an aggregate of 77.01%. Well coming to my hobbies... i play puzzle games,sudoku and all indoor...
Can somebody explain me the differnc ebetween intensive and extensive property?