free body diagram

Hi guys,

Replies

• KarthikRajan
    KarthikRajan
    KarthikRajan
    Hi guys,
    I would like to know how to construct a free body diagram for a system comprising of a motor, bevel gear and a bearing block in line. Could someone help me resolve the problem??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA is planning to recruit freelancers around the world to design the smartwatch app for astronauts. This smartwatch app will be used by astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS)...
Hi, First of all, forgive my poor English. I've completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering. But I am from an underdeveloped country Nepal located at south Asia....
sir/madam, i am a b.tech 1st year student ,i just wanted to crack either IES or GATE exam please refer me ebooks and preparation tips to start from 1st year...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
Hi, I have completed my b.e in aeronautical... Now working in quality control department...though I didn't get job in my core have plan to switch over to banking sector.... Wat...