Fourier transform, operating system, multimedia and wireless communication connected to cars

I have a lot of questions, if you know something in one of them or more I will glad if you can write a replay

What is the connection between the simples Fourier transforms in Digital Signal Processing and the Fourier transforms in speech recognition?

I search information about the operating systems in cars

I search information about research or projects that do that the window of the car become a touch screen that the children in the car can play with these windows.

I search after information about how the video (talk and see) communication works on internet.

What are the different between cars communications and cellular phones communications that communicate with internet?

I search information about things that are related to control other machines in home or in the office or in other places by the cellular phone

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a lot of questions, if you know something in one of them or more I will glad if you can write a replay I search after information that...
I search information about things that are connected to the strong of the chassis of cars, like stretching, pressing, twist, bending that make distortions of the chassis of the car...
name : nidhi vidja birthdate : 25th may 1994 state :gujarat city : rajkot
Hi there I have been assigned a project to design a robot arm. The arm will pick and place objects using suction effect, similar to the limb of an octopus....
I just entered in my final year and have to select a project for my final year.... Can someone suggest me some new idea related to Electronics.... I want to...