Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test. Settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.

Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test

1) Pile is deemed to have failed if total settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.

2) However, the pile still can achieved 2 times working load when subjected to test.

Therefore, if we want to used back the pile and don't consider it as fail. Then usually the pile downgrade for how many percent?

Many Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The intake manifold is one of the main performance parts of the engine, its main function is to provide a uniform and stable intake for the engine operation, to ensure...
I am mechanical engineer from Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to start the maintenance service in power plant steel plant and in industries.so how should I start from.which factors should I...
I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I...
sir,I 'm cse final year student. I 'm interested in the area of data analyst .please suggest a project for me
CrazyEngineers Gets A Makeover!Welcome to revamped CrazyEngineers. This is our biggest makeover since our launch in May 2018. As you'd guess, we've listened to your feedback and have tried to...