Fotofig- The Japanese Startup Which Lets Honey Shrink The Kids in 3D Prints!

Japanese startup Fotofig has a novel service to offer- print your loved ones' mini-figurines, so that you never feel the intensity of the distance that separates you. Aha! Presently, making use of this service is a manual affair. Mail the photos of the subject or the person you want miniaturized, and the company shall churn out a mini-lookalike from them.
ff
I personally feel this a great utility. Consider buying your kid a mini-figurine of itself to play with, maybe toss in Mamma-Pappa figurines too. But with prices spanning from $400 to $600 apiece, this needs a second thought.

What do you guys think of Fotofig? Do these mini-variants of people appeal to you? If yes, who's the most likely person you'd gift this to? Or who's the most likely person you'd have minified? 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since the launch of Android 4.3, users of other brand smartphones e.g. HTC, Samsung, Sony were eagerly waiting for the update to be made available for their devices. The wait...
Hey all, I am going to discuss one of the most asked interview questions on Oracle SQl and a basic one which many freshers are unaware of. The question is:...
I would like to ask if anyone is familiar with the experimental procedures required to arrive at the stress strain relationships and damage parameters to be used in concrete damaged...
The first two seasons aired on BBC were outstanding and if anyone's not seen them, I'd highly recommend watching all the 6 episodes from season I and II. After the...
Well the question makes the content of the topic complete But Getting your own idea alone is not the answer It would be great if CEans can conduct mini survey...