Forward Missed Calls & SMS To Gmail - SMS2Gmail Android App

SMS2Gmail Android App does what you might think is useless. But think again. There are several companies who don't let their employees use personal phones in the premises. Another example is when your college lecturer or professor asks you to turn off your mobile just about when you're expecting Bill Gates to call you for advise. What'd you do in such a situation? Well, the answer is SMS2Gmail app.

The app will forward all your missed call details to your predefined gmail account. Don't get confused by the name of the app. The app can handle SMS as well as missed calls to your gmail account. If you think this app will be useful to you; hit the download link below -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VLC media player, you all might agree, is one of the best media players on Windows, Linux and OSX platforms. When it comes to supporting various media file formats, VLC...
What is the typical shelf life of a modem? I have a modem that was bought new an year ago. Is it the case that it's performance deteriorates after a...
European LSA (Light Sport Aircraft) manufacturer has launched Pipistrel ALPHA Trainer $83000; which is way cheaper than the $100k LSAs used for training pilots. The aircraft is ideal choice for...
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. As a CS 2011 graduate, I am looking for a job right now. But as you know job market is kinda dead...
A lot of engineers in 6th sem & 8th sem must be aware of the companies that will be visiting your campus in coming months. Please share the names of...