CrazyEngineers
  • ISHAN
    ISHAN

MemberAug 18, 2011

Formula 1 Racing Rules

Formula 1 racing is an important event in the automotive world. Its racing rules change which affect the upcoming technologies. Can we have the rules and if you are a professional or critic, your views on changing technologies due to these rules?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 18, 2011

Which rules are changed??
    sure the change in rule will affect the technology. It is better to say that it will affect on car tuning. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • raminjpr

MemberAug 20, 2011

The Formula 1 racing is not a test of racing alone...Its actually a test of precision ... i.e. test for engineers... The formula 1 racing were simply superb in the olden days were there no restrictions !!! Rules!!! to halt the speed... there were turbocharged engines which screams....and less secured cabin...that actually tested the drivers mental strength.....Just check for Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost on F1 track... you could see some unbelievable driving...But now i hate F1 racing...due to several restriction...😔 😔 I want to see the F1 1986 racing back...😀
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberAug 23, 2011

Here you go: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register