Formula 1 Racing Rules

Formula 1 racing is an important event in the automotive world. Its racing rules change which affect the upcoming technologies. Can we have the rules and if you are a professional or critic, your views on changing technologies due to these rules?

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Which rules are changed??
    sure the change in rule will affect the technology. It is better to say that it will affect on car tuning. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raminjpr
    raminjpr
    The Formula 1 racing is not a test of racing alone...Its actually a test of precision ... i.e. test for engineers... The formula 1 racing were simply superb in the olden days were there no restrictions !!! Rules!!! to halt the speed... there were turbocharged engines which screams....and less secured cabin...that actually tested the drivers mental strength.....Just check for Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost on F1 track... you could see some unbelievable driving...But now i hate F1 racing...due to several restriction...๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” I want to see the F1 1986 racing back...๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Here you go: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir, I am a fresher, completed my B. Tech from Information Tech, this year. Now I am searching for job. But presently I am in very big confusion. While...
Salay walked 10 m towards West from his house. Then he walked 5 m turning to his left. After this he walked 10 m turning to his left and in...
JoikuSpot Size :0.41 MB JoikuSpot Light turns your phone to a 3G wifi hotspot. Connect your laptop to web using your phone as 3G wifi router. Wifi tethering with your...
Hey Folks, I just wondered, we live in a country where people do not have the time for anything, and the internet is so slow in MOST of the places....
When lubrication is applied to reduce the wear/friction of moving surfaces an increasing load can shift the lubrication from several regimes such as Boundary, Mixed and Hydrodynamic Lubrication. The fluid...