Format for Resume & Cover Letter

hai friends,
can anybody tell me the format for creating the resume and covering letter.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: resume

for resume there are two types modern and standard
    the change is giving email id and phone no in resume we give that in modern
    this may help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    coming for cover letter these images can help you
    cover letter - Google Search
  • gauthamgingee
    gauthamgingee

thanx for ur reply....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy

any time
    :smile:
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    When preparing cover letter, it is important to ensure that go together with your resume. Make it clear and attractive, but not repeat the content that you already mentioned in resume.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I found a few good templates existing in the Microsoft Office Templates too... I have used one of them for mine... 😀
    There's an offer going on right now...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mrngorickets
    mrngorickets
    Hi

I like this post: You create good material for community. Please keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit :
    Best regards.
  • Alan cruiser
    Alan cruiser
    There are various job related websites,you can search it on the web,where you will have samples of cover letter and resume sample as well.Hope to get you a good job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Linked below is an introduction to linear discriminant analysis (LDA), with MATLAB code. LDA is a machine learning technique which is used for classification tasks. Data Mining in MATLAB: Linear...
I have a problem regarding decomposition of a relation. Suppose i have a relation R(A,B,C,D) with functional dependencies A->B, B->C, C->D, D->A. Now I have divided this in the following...
Hello everyone, please help... https://images.elektroda.net/13_1295458754.png When i connect the circuit as the schematic above: the output is not changeable which means when I alter my Pot, the output remains the...
Tikona Digital Networks ready to acquire HCL Infinet. The deal is subject to approval by regulatory approvals. There’s no official word on the details of the acquisition and pricing. Harsh...
Hey guys!!!! Need some help about my report in Safety engineering about INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE. Can you share some knowledge or links about it???? Here are the topics that should be...