Forgot my password

Hiii friends
I forgot my admin password,currently i'mworking in all users .can anyone help me in tracing the password

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What said you? 😁

Could you please provide more information about your question?
  • sharanya.sekhar
    sharanya.sekhar
    Actually i created a password for administrator and i continued with it but now i forgot that password.So i couldn't log on to administrator.I am performing all the tasks in "all users"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should tell us the following -

Which admin account are you talking about? - Your windows account, your mail account, theadmin password of your local software application.

Please take a moment before you ask question. Provide us with all the details so that we don't waste time in figuring out what you want to ask.
  • sharanya.sekhar
    sharanya.sekhar
    windows account
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    sharanya.sekhar
    windows account
    Hi sharanya,

Check the following thread if it can be of any use to you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Amit kumar Gupta
    Amit kumar Gupta
    r u into vista???
    notify if the above link dsnt wrk...
    i have anoyhr soln

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey can u help me with micro mouse.. how to start ....
Hi all I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm from Indonesia (Chinese Indonesian, that explains my username). I'm a high school student who is interested in engineering. I want...
hello all, i need to design a RCC column with corbell to rest gantry girder. now the question is, "will the corbell portion only transfer axial force to the column...
Hi all, I have this idea to make something for people in the office. Because the whole day they're in front of the computer. The idea is making a tool...
Hello CEans, Myself and most of Engineers have a thought about the changes in the education system in India. Am I right CEans? Post your views or ideas here, that...