Ford To Debut Downsized EcoBoost Engine In India

Ford motor company has decided to launch its much awaited 1.0 liter Ecoboost engine at Delhi auto show. It will be featured in EcoSport- One of the most affordable SUV that can be seen in today's era.

What are your thoughts about it?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Swain
    Abhishek Swain
    Issue
    Ford motor company has decided to launch its much awaited 1.0 liter Ecoboost engine at Delhi auto show. It will be featured in EcoSport- One of the most affordable SUV that can be seen in today's era.

What are your thoughts about it?

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Friend, these pics were looking better. Have a look !
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    oh yes. Will take care of it next time on wards. Thanks 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Azure 2012 is a 3 day Techno Cultural and Management Fest organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam. Azure is one of the biggest techno cultural fest in Kerala,...
Anvish is a Technical Symposium, Festival and Expo organized by College of Engineering Thalassery, Kannur. Anvish, which in Sanskrit means a search or a quest. Life, itself is a quest...
Fiesta 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati. Fiesta 2012 is the brain child of the enthusiastic students and professors of the Electronics and Communication...
Is it possible to get the previous year sales reports in a particular city? For example, in retail business is it possible to get the reports in particular city?
Hello everyone! I'm in my final year (Electronics and communications) and for the main project I've chosen -design, synthesis and FPGA implementation of CAN( Controlled Area Network) protocol since our...