Ford Focus to launch Sedan

Ford, Ford and Ford. This is what being heard everywhere. Reason? Ford Figo getting awarded the car of the year and now with the news, you will probably start planning another sedan. Ford India is planning to introduce the 2012 Ford Focus sedan during the year 2012.
Extremely vibrant, dynamic, aggressive and beautiful combined define the car and when you take a look at its images, the impression is bound to become stronger. The car is planned after the launch of 2011 Ford Fiesta which is due for the coming July / August. Sources have reported of a test mule resembling the 2012 Focus in a camouflage around Chennai and in all probability the car is the same.

The segment that the car will target is already crowded and in order stand out and achieve appreciable sales figures, it will have to taste like a new flavour for the buyers. The Focus is a bit pricy and will take on Skoda Laura, Honda Civic , Chevrolet Cruze , Volkswagen Jetta , Toyota Corolla Altis,and a few upcoming cars.
Source: Ford Focus Sedan India Launch In 2012 Possible- Specs, Features, Details, Price

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way I noticed new Sedan launch by Hyundai. But don't remember the car name.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Perhaps you are talking about 'Hatchback'. They launched it in USA.

See this. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi all
    I am here with another hot news that today Ford had come up with its automatic ford fiesta.
    Today Ford Fiesta had launched fiesta in automatic in petrol section with an mileage of 13to 18 kmpl and will cost around Rs8.99lakhs.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes, #-Link-Snipped-# . That is true, talked to the PR person of Ford and he says the same thing.

He says that the ford fiesta powershift automatic is best in its segment. I believe it will revolutionize segment for which it is made.

Theoretically, it gives 17Km/ L. Awesome fuel efficiency I must say. However, it does not features Ford's patent EcoBoost. It instead showcases 1.5 L Ti-VCT engine.

#-Link-Snipped-# I am still skeptical about its market fortunes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone!! Is it possible to disconnect a hp pavilion tx2000 touch screen and convert it into a usb port so i can plug it into a desktop computer and...
hi everyone! So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge...
Hello CEan's, I am having an old internal hard drive. I want to convert it into external HD now. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me the procedure. I...
I hope all CEans would participate in this😀 Let's continue this poem. Post as many lines you want😀 CE is like an angel…. It guides every CEan. CE is like...
Hi all.. Nice seeing u all here. Thanks for a wonderful forum. Myself saikiran. I am in need of quick solution to our project. we r doing condition monitoring of...