Ford EcoSport

Ford EcoSport, the much awaited SUV from the stables of American auto major has made its way to China. The Ecosport SUV will be available in the Indian Car Bazaar with both fuel burners petrol and diesel meaning the 1.0-litre EcoBoost, 1.5-litre petrol engine and 1.5-litre diesel engine will all be available. Ford EcoSport is going to launch in India with the first quarter of 2013 and will definitely raise the mercury level of already hot SUV segment. Under the hood, Ford Ecosport will come with a new 1.0 litre 3 cylinder ecoboost petrol engine generating 120 PS power and a peak torque of 170 Nm plus super low Co2 levels of 140 g/km. As per #-Link-Snipped-# by experts, the interiors of the Ford Ecosport are designed with complete style. With comfy interiors, the car has also kept in mind the safety of its passengers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Last year EcoSport made it big in the news. I still doubt how successful it will be in Indian markets though. A lot would definitely depend on the price of the car.

#-Link-Snipped-# - It'd be really nice of you if you could avoid adding links to CarDekho. It's almost getting equivalent to spamming. 😀

PS: Avoid copying articles from other websites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make project of machine design and cad 2 . but i donot have idea what type of topic i should have selected . and proceed on words...
Someone please tell me where to find RFID reader and tags and how much does it cost?
I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is...
I want to know about the practical approach of UPS Designing with real examples. For example for 100Computers, 200Lights etc what should be the power ratting of UPS to consider....
Yes, it's finally happened. We've reached that stage where anyone with a black and white screen is cool. We've become indifferent to the number of cores on our phones, the...