Forcing 64 bit jvm to 32 bit jvm?

Hello everyone!

Would anyone please give me ideas about forcing 64 bit jvm to run as 32-bit jvm?

I need to write a jse desktop application for bluetooth connection. For that i need to implement Bluecove jar . It has 32-bit files only. So i included -D32 under VM arguments in eclipse pulsar. But still i am getting the same error that displayed before adding the argument: bluecove_x64.dll missing. I tried with -d32, and it showed me "unrecognized option: d32".

And it seems like i should install a 32-bit jvm that would run on 64-bit os. So, can anyone please tell me what exactly should i install? Java SDK in 32-bit or Eclipse software?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone know Education sector is one which encourages all other sectors in the stream line.According to the report carried by TFW, the growth of the Education sector in the country...
CEans, Now that Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Tab II with 10.1" screen, I'd like your opinion about the leading tablets from Samsung. The Tab II does have better...
I was ok with subnetting untill I read this post on internet. VLSM- VLSM Explained Here they have tried to subnet a IP 192.168.1.0/24 I have pasted that part below...
Today is Valentines' Day and I don't think there would be a better day to tell your favorite electronic gadget how much you love and care. Here's my open love...
Hi, I am doing a research on cloud computing security. I am actually researching on what kind of mechanisms are used by various big cloud players like amazon, microsoft azure,...