Force Field Could Replace Windshield Wipers

This auto blog by VIKNESH VIJAYENTHIRAN (probably Vignesh Vijayendiran)seems to mirror SRK ads for exterior house paints which throws water back. Apparently the technology is fairly old. Ulatra sound waves not allowing things to settle on the glass surface.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to embed an image into my c program using graphics...tried to google about this but couldn't find an appropriate solution.So was just thinking whether this can be done...
The idea of this debate topic originates from current politics in Delhi. The AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) says that they'll go to the people for every decision to be taken....
Im interested in Web data mining but its scope is really large so what kind of domains should be taken into consideration? Especially doing Ontology based web extraction.
Acer‘s latest Windows 8.1 tablet, the Iconia W4 has arrived in India. The successor to the Iconia W3 tablet features hardware improvements and an updated OS. To start with Acer...
When I go anywhere I see that hundreds of car goes with one person sitting in it. I always think that in multi nationals and other big organizations there are...