Forbidding the food waste from supermarket, MNC and gov. food storage

At the time we fear of the scanty monsoon and with the news of food wastage around, its time to take food wastage challenge Seriously! Most of us buy food items from supermarket and most of us have food in cafeteria of our respective MNC. But what about the food wastage at those places. Can't we have better disposal system. France has already passed the law for forbidding the food wastage from supermarket. There unsold food should either be donated as charity or if not should be given to farmer for feeding the cattle or to compost. Such law would be very useful in India where every day at-least 20 crore people sleep with hungry stomach.
Please share your views and suggest alternate methods .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OPPO Neo series has a new member. It's called OPPO Neo 5 and today it has been launched in India. An 8 mm thick phone with a 2000 mAh Li-Po...
Guys I'm Electrical engineer, I want to know the opportunities of GATE other than IITs, NITs and PSUs . What are all good colleges/universities to pursue M.Tech for EE and...
A lot of people google 'which sites to join' when they are new to the Internet and a lot many of these people are engineering students in India who want...
Just noticed that CrazyEngineers has now 1 Lakh 75 Thousand registered members. 😀 Just another milestone. Let's all hope to grow by thousands in the coming year. 👍 CHEERS to...
Hi Engineers, I'm working in an IT company with nearly 2years experience. I completed UG in Electrical engineering, since I got only 25marks in GATE in my first attempt in...