FOR THE NEW PROJECT

HI i am a diploma student i want an creative IT project

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aruljothy
    HI i am a diploma student i want an creative IT project
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Please share some more information about your knowledge so we can get idea about your field in which you have more knowledge and you can work better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at the Penn State University have found that the obsession of the general populace for bigger phone size may just well be for emotional reasons more than practical ones....
The GNOME developers are busy developing a new notification system which will replace the current implementation of the notification tray in their upcoming stable release of GNOME 3.14. Among the...
Hi there ! So, I was installing Ubuntu via USB stick on my desktop. (Actually started desktop after like 6-7 months). The USB giving me installation option and running a...
Hello friends, I am thinking about a hybrid car. Its front wheel will be powered by an engine and rear wheels will be powered by an electric motor. If anybody...
Google's Advanced Technologies and Projects (ATAP) division has unveiled a developer edition tablet for its 3D mapping initiative, Project Tango. As you might be aware Google had announced details about...