for summer training in delhi 2009 btech

hi can you plz help me to

find some companies for my

summer training in delhi .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, could you tell us which companies have you approached? What companies are you targeting? Are you specifically searching for companies in or around Delhi?
  • abhinavchawlac2
    abhinavchawlac2
    sir i live in delhi .and tried in hcl but they were not entertaining me .so i am trying hard for my training .if you can help me to find any good firm for my training .plz tell.
  • aashima
    aashima
    What stream or kind of training you are looking for? Elaborate on the extent of your willingness and your areas of interest.
  • abhinavchawlac2
    abhinavchawlac2
    mam i wanted to do my training in a reputed firm like IBM wipro or tcs but i dont know how to get in.
  • abhinavchawlac2
    abhinavchawlac2
    if you can tell me some good field in which i can do my training as an
    electronics student .it will be nice of you....
  • aashima
    aashima
    I don't think that the companies you mentioned will entertain you for summer training. Try out some other companies, there are many in Noida and Gurgaon that you can approach.
    And as of your field, that entirely depends upon you. If you are inclined towards software, go for it, if you want to stick to your stream, then there too you need to decide whether go for coding or embedded thing. If you want to get a career in embedded system, there are many good training institutes in Delhi which can help you develop an individual project and you'll learn a great deal.
  • abhinavchawlac2
    abhinavchawlac2
    mam i dont know much .
    plz give me some names of the institute or company. thanks.
  • ankit093
    ankit093
    HEY.......i will do my summer internship in IBM, noida
    Can u ppl please tell me on what course should i do that??????????

so that i can grasp nuances of the project because it will be of 45 days only......
    they are asking me for the project that i want to do ....so please give some suggestions.....?????????

wat about JAVA core,.NET, Embedded systems.....or like that.......
    i want to complete in 45 days ....please suggest..i will be having VIVA on that...
  • ankit093
    ankit093
    anyone??????????
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    ankit093
    HEY.......i will do my summer internship in IBM, noida
    Can u ppl please tell me on what course should i do that??????????

so that i can grasp nuances of the project because it will be of 45 days only......
    they are asking me for the project that i want to do ....so please give some suggestions.....?????????

wat about JAVA core,.NET, Embedded systems.....or like that.......
    i want to complete in 45 days ....please suggest..i will be having VIVA on that...
    Hai ankit,

Java,Embedded systems both are best

Whether IBM giving internship for all?
    How did you approach them?
    What are the requirements to get this internship?
  • koolkartik
    koolkartik
    sir/mam
    I am a computer science engineering student and wants to undergo summer training from 16th may in Delhi or NCR region. Can u please provide me names of some companies where i an apply..
    thank you
  • ankit093
    ankit093
    If i want to do java project on there..........
    then what should i tell them......because i know about C/C++ but yet not started JAVA and dont know its basics......

so how can i understand what they are doing in the project....

so should i understand basics of JAVA first...and then tell them that i want to do project on JAVA with them..????
  • devilofwar
    devilofwar
    hi i am a 3rd yr student from delhi
    pursuing electronics and comm engg
    i want an internship program in ST micro electronics
    can any one explain me the procedure

i have interest in comm field also and willing to work as an intern in any other communication related company

pls help me out
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Abhinav, Devil and Ankit.

Does'nt your college help you folks out? What about educational institutes for projects (like IITD)? Have you approached smaller companies who might appreciate interns?
  • aditi singh
    aditi singh
    hi i am a 3rd yr student from greater noida.
    pursuing electronics and instrumentation engg.
    i want to do summer internship in ST micro electronics
    can any one explain me the procedure and also give me suggestion to do summer internship in other companies. thanks
  • himanshu monu
    himanshu monu
    hiiiiiii i will do my summer internship in durdarsan; gorkhpur. so please tell me that what ido it.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Have you decided about your project??

coding or simulation??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2by can anyone give me idea about embedded systems,applications,industrial importance
i heard song neele neele amber per on youtube by a guitarist n on tht there was written tht he z frm crazy engineers.com..... if anyone of you can help...
How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?
Well, we all talk about how we engineers can change the world, but beyond the theory and design stages things get very sticky. It seems that there is a VERY...
Heya Guys!!! Well lets do the first ever meet of CEans in Surat. List of Expected Ceans: godfather RajdeepCE fireball priyank180 Milan25---Need Confirmation from his side so People ready for...