For Higher Studies...

Hello CEans,

I'm selected in an IT company in the campus placement.I want to go for higher studies.So please tell me what are the options open for me.MS,M-TECH or MBA which is best for me so that i can continue my job and study.Waiting for ur replies.

Thanks. 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi harshk,

M.Tech, MBA & MS are 3 totally different fields of study.

You will have to first decide on what interests you the most.
    And you mentioned about pursuing both study & job. Do you plan to do that simultaneously? If so you will have to consider the city where you will be staying and plan accordingly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    harshk88
    Hello CEans,

I'm selected in an IT company in the campus placement.I want to go for higher studies.So please tell me what are the options open for me.MS,M-TECH or MBA which is best for me so that i can continue my job and study.Waiting for ur replies.

Thanks. 😀
    Just to be sure, are you planning to study part-time or get a sabbatical from your office for post graduate studies?
  • harshk88
    harshk88
    I m confused about MBA and M-Tech .I've heard that part time or correspondence degree has less value than regular.Please advice me on this issue ..

Should i continue my job and after getting experience think about higher studies..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Higher studies are recommended once you have at least 2 years of experience in the corporate world. That way, you can pay for the studies on your own; get ample time to prepare for the entrance exam and also be better prepared to take the decision whether you really need higher studies.

It will also clear up your mind whether you want to go for MBA or M.Tech. Each has its own advantages and are totally different fields of study.
  • harshk88
    harshk88
    thanks biggie and star for ur help.. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These are real life shared by IT people. _____________________________________________________________ Bhavik​ I once left home to go to the market wearing my ID card and did not realize till my friend...
hi everyone i have heard some thing called "LIQUID ELECTRICITY" ! ACTUALLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND HOW IT GENERATES ELECTRICITY????😎 iam waiting for the replies ....
hi iam doing my second year electrical engineering .i want to do some short term course respected to my field . could anyone suggest suitable course that i can do...
Those who are looking to present a seminar and need an idea for topic - you can talk about 4G network. There's lot of search going on and the standards...
Name: Priyamvada Charde (a tough name i know) Engineering Trade: Computer science and engineering Location:nagpur Occupation: Student .. undergraduate... Hope to change it to post graduate soon in life Hobbies...