For an electronics engineer what topics of chemistry, maths and physics should a person be aware of?

just wondering what should an engineer brush up from class 8th - 12th if he is an electronics engineer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Devansh Chauhan
    just wondering what should an engineer brush up from class 8th - 12th if he is an electronics engineer?
    I'd vote in favour of the basic laws of physics, general chemistry and math as well. However, the individual topics would need a specific purpose. Basically knowledge of general science will help you sail through most of the situations.

PS: Since this is posted under 'Jobs' section - are you preparing for any specific job?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#.
    If you are Preparing for specific job. You need to focus on NCERT/CBSE Syllabus. You can download All the books #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    Mathematics:- Integration, differentiations,Algebra, Laplace transforms, trigonometry and even matrix.

Physics:- electromagnetism, Diode, resistors, transistors etc.

chemistry:- Applied materials, Bonds etc.,

I think in first semester every thing will be covered. Just follow your first sem syllabus..
  • Devansh Chauhan
    Devansh Chauhan
    thnx for the help guys
  • Devansh Chauhan
    Devansh Chauhan
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd vote in favour of the basic laws of physics, general chemistry and math as well. However, the individual topics would need a specific purpose. Basically knowledge of general science will help you sail through most of the situations.

PS: Since this is posted under 'Jobs' section - are you preparing for any specific job?
    nope, not for job
    not very much familiar with the layout of this website (i mean what to post where?)
    could you just give me an intro how the forum works?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Devansh Chauhan
    nope, not for job
    not very much familiar with the layout of this website (i mean what to post where?)
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Take a look at commonly asked questions in the FAQ section of the top menu.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Devansh Chauhan
    nope, not for job
    u can get CE FAQ Link on my Signature too. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With our ever growing dependence on smartphones for almost everything, we need long lasting battery to carry out our tasks without any interruption. Considering this day-to-day requirement, Intex Technologies has...
India's Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully tested Agni IV - the latest nuclear capable ballistic missile off the coast of Odisha. The missile, capable of 4000 Km...
It was much better back before 2000 when we used to study India with fewer states. Now, just for my reference, and also for everyone else who's finding it hard...
Clip Art, which survived for around a decade will now no longer be a part of Office. Yes, you heard it right. Microsoft has finally pulled off the iconic Clip...
So I see that a lot of people are concerned about what kind of mark they are leaving behind. Be it in their own homes (what the spouse/kids/parents think), offices...