Footprints 2010 - MSU, Baroda

The Faculty of Technology & Engineering is organising its event, FOOTPRINTS, a national level technical festival, on the 19th, 20th and 21st of February 2010

More information on their official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I was there on FOOTPRINT 2009. Nicely managed with some innovative competition i like this techfest most, even i'd send sms to organiser for post the review here on CE. Nice to see this announcement here.
  • jayshah
    jayshah
    hey We have launched our new website..#-Link-Snipped-#...

We want review from your side.

-Team Footprints

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is the AC frequency in India to all households is limited to 50 Hz. Why is it 60 Hz in the USA and other countries?
just like every other indian the very mention of CRICKET brightens me up but i also love tennis.but when in comparison with cricket it takes a back seat.i just don't...
CEans, I'm thinking we should build a list of coolest [hottest] startups we know of. It can benefit all of us in immense ways - 1. New service launches. 2....
I am doing a paper on careers in electrical engineering, for this paper I need to interview someone that is currently working in this field. The guy I was origanly...
Hi, i'm currently studying for Gate. I've been having this doubt for a long time, since the Mtech,ME,MS are considered equivalent courses then why the difference in name? Is there...