Food Technologist

I am food technologist and am searching for a job which belives in the hard core calculations for the production tasks like machine rates , human rates etc.
Please contact at -snipped- 😁

As everything should be in the calculations.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhishekgsp
    I am food technologist and am searching for a job which belives in the hard core calculations for the production tasks like machine rates , human rates etc.
    Please contact at -snipped- 😁

As everything should be in the calculations.

Subscribe to all the popular job portals in your country. You should expect lot of great opportunity notifications from them.[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently attended a National Student Convention where we had people from various places of India along with their research papers, study papers, proposal papers. But i found many people...
😁PATTY!!!😁 Have all the happiness in life 😁 :myparty: P.S: I am in a different time zone ! so few you might not see it as his Birthday as of...
how is the scope for a BCA graduates? what are the different types of jobs they can get?
Hey, this is urgent... Recently while booting up my pc, I got the error message "your system has recovered from a serious error".This after restarting automatically a couple of times...
Hello everyone Im Sara, third year of Electronic Engineering from UK. Glad to be here, hope i can learn alot and help you guys if i can. Thank you