Food for all brains: Ebook sharing system

Hi does anyone share my belief that we need an ebook sharing system. It is getting very cumbersome to search for ebooks in google.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    There is a site called as esnips where you get ebooks ! but I too think that there should be a section in CE wherein members can upload or download ebooks !
    Administartors, can you please look into this ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Admin looks into the matter of sharing ebooks through CE Forums]

From what I've observed is that most of the members ask for the free ebook version of the books that are not 'free'. At present, we do not have a way to ensure that only copyright-free content gets shared through CE Forums. If we allow ebooks sharing, we'd indirectly be promoting piracy.

I believe none of us would like to be a part of online piracy.
  • Gumbo
    Gumbo
    Gues that will help us much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there,😁 i m ritu n i need a help in building my major project. actually i have an idea . i want to make an "online web builder". can...
Hello friends; I'm a final year engg. student of IT. i need a seminar topic based on some latest technology. I hope u guys will help me........ please tell some...
Need Guidance On Project please help me I am really in a big problem i havent decided the project as i have been looking for physical layer implementations of wimax...
CEans, Today, while few of our CEans were busy in a meeting (CE Mumbai Meet), CE got its 21,000[sup]th[/sup] member! So,officially, we are more than twenty one thousand engineers! 😁...

c++

how to connect c++ to desktop?