folder lock

Hello Friends,
well there is a particular folder whose contents I want to hide.My friends suggested me download some software for this but one of my friends suggested I can do this by changing the extension of the file however he could not explain the method very clearly.
can any one of you guys throw some light on this topic ?

Burco-Molding - Home

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page and see threads listed under 'Similar Threads'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an engineering(information science) student.I have my technical seminar on monday(29-3-2009) . My topic is "blue eye technology" so please can i get a abstract on this topic. please...
Source: World's tallest tower to 'go dark' on March 27 - Yahoo! India News Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure, will join tens of thousands of iconic buildings and landmarks...
Photo Vacuum Packer File Size: 1136 Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista Photo Vacuum Packer frees disk space by optimizing photos from the folders you select. Optimized photos are easier to...
Hello to all Newbie onto the forum.. Discipline : Mechanical.. Country : India
Hi All i am a student and new to programming and grid computing. i want to discuss my problems related to the fields with experienced people. anyone related to the...