Focus on Failure to Find Success - The Story of Curiosity

The Mars explorer project Curiosity was almost abandoned because of various glitches. The story of how these were overcome is inspiring to engineers, who must know that failures are the norm in development.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Really interesting article. Loved the last line -
    "If they think it can be done," he said, "they'll make it happen."

In other news, now they are saying they have no definitive proof about Life on Mars. ๐Ÿ˜ How disappointed are we here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends can we bring a sine wave output from squre wave
You doubt your eyes when you look at these Gargantuan machines. Appear more sci fi than real. Gives one vicarious pleasure of being part of the engineering fraternity that can...
I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in...
The Macromelt are thermoplastic polyamides known as Low Pressure Molding Materials which are used for total water-tight sealing of highly sensitive electrical and electronic components like circuit board.
Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.