CrazyEngineers
  • farooq
    farooq

MemberSep 15, 2006

FM Transmitter

Can someone please let me know with the aid of diagrams on how to construct a low power FM transmitter??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • xheavenlyx

MemberOct 5, 2006

Hi there.

This is a good website to build a low power FM transmitter. 88-108MHz Transmission is possible.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    by [SIZE=-1]Rod Elliott (ESP)[/SIZE]

You should read the whole article and try researching before you finaly decide on building one.

Regards
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nickhouse

MemberOct 20, 2006

I work on RF and the cheapest way is to get hold of an old mobile phone (or pager) for a few bucks and just take out the backend and work on that you change the Tx frequency (within reason) by changing the X-tal (Tx frequency is often 6 or 9 times X-tal frequency) or for slight moderation change the cap that is in series with the X-tal, that should do it.
    Cancel
  • jas_mirage

MemberFeb 6, 2007

hey i am thinkin of making an fm transmitter just so that i can send songs from my mp3 player to my car fm reciever.. that way it works without any wires or anything and i get my music.. how is the idea on that.. but will have to convert audio output to FM.. kinda needed help on this..😒
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register