FM Transmitter

Can someone please let me know with the aid of diagrams on how to construct a low power FM transmitter??

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hi there.

This is a good website to build a low power FM transmitter. 88-108MHz Transmission is possible.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    by [SIZE=-1]Rod Elliott (ESP)[/SIZE]

You should read the whole article and try researching before you finaly decide on building one.

Regards
  • Nickhouse
    Nickhouse
    I work on RF and the cheapest way is to get hold of an old mobile phone (or pager) for a few bucks and just take out the backend and work on that you change the Tx frequency (within reason) by changing the X-tal (Tx frequency is often 6 or 9 times X-tal frequency) or for slight moderation change the cap that is in series with the X-tal, that should do it.
  • jas_mirage
    jas_mirage
    hey i am thinkin of making an fm transmitter just so that i can send songs from my mp3 player to my car fm reciever.. that way it works without any wires or anything and i get my music.. how is the idea on that.. but will have to convert audio output to FM.. kinda needed help on this..😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone explain me the reason behind the non-unioform{logarithmic}marking on the knob of signal generator?ie.i want to know the practical reason behind that marking!
"The Road Ahead" by Bill Gates is a good read. Bill rocks, always 😁 -The Big K-
[FONT="]Hello CEans![/FONT] [FONT="]Murphy said – “If anything can go wrong, it will”[/FONT] [FONT="]CE was down for almost 45 hours*. But we are back! Let me tell you the story of...
Gaurav Talks! - Hello CEans! The purpose of this article is to help all the new OR dormant CEans who may have been actively viewing the forums but just not...
CEans! I'm totally excited to present the new theme for our forums 😁! The new theme uses "The Red Effect" ! Shout your opinion in the poll! Long Live CE...