FM Transceivers based on FSK

hey, i want to build FM transceiver, where i will send CDMA codes to the transmitter so in the transmitter i am willing to be a FSK modulation process, then in the receiver it gets the signal and then there will be another FSK demodulation.

basically i am looking for a FM transmitter and a receiver which are fsk modulated to transmit the cdma codes from one client to another client, there will be a server also.
so then the cdma code can transmit through the transmitter and receive in the receiver for which i need the transceiver be fsk modulated.

anyone have any idea about it???? any kind of help???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, There are 1000s of social networking websites around. I personally know at least 20 persons who spend most of their online time making friends and connecting with people around...
Hello, I am doing a voice recognition rc car, i am already setting up the speech recognition kit which i got from here . I am looking for an rc...
dis s sathish .........from royal mech
hi can we identify an rf wave coming frm particular mobile using a sensor circuit .i.e can we identify the direction of the mobile from which the rf signal is...
For the under-informed , I own Yamaha's RX-Z and it's got a catalytic converter. The catalytic converter has 'dumped' the 'wroom' sound of the mobike and I do not like...