FM Transceiver

Hi,
I'm very new in this communication principle.

1. I am suppose to design a simple FM transceiver circuit to transmit a voice from a transmitter to a receiver module (speaker) for approximately 5 to 10 meters away.
I really have no idea how to construct this FM transceiver.

2. Can someone also tell me what electronic components should I use.

3. Please try to explain the circuit (design and function) as detail as possible for I'm relatively new to this.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. If possible, please provide a schematic diagram in the explanation.

Replies

• vincent_lwh
    vincent_lwh
    Hi,
    thanks for the websites. It's very informative. But is there a specific audio amplifier; frequency modulated oscillator; RF power amplifier, I should use in my FM transmitter?
    Or can I just use any components of audio amplifier; frequency modulated oscillator; RF power amplifier?
    Same question goes to the FM receiver.

Another question, I don't see any power source in the block diagram the website provided. How can it work without any power source (eg. AA batteries)?
    Are the arrows wires?
    I'm so sorry for asking such simple questions, but I'm really a beginner here.
  • vincent_lwh
    vincent_lwh
    I'm thinking of building a simple "walkie talkie" out of electronic components.
  • vincent_lwh
    vincent_lwh
    Oh, and I read somewhere that I need a crystal diode. Is this true?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Am doing my final year in production engineering. Can any one help me by suggesting few topics for final year project. I mainly aim for the society so anything...
Aptitude Questions Answer these questions with yours justification.... 1.One of the following is my secret word:AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE.With the list in front of you, if I were to...
just share here new ideas about future tech.
Hey friends, I have decided to buy Acer Timeline 5810t/4810t/3810t. Please share your views and comments about Acer laptop.
I want to know about semi autonomous navigation system and about bayesian controller and Man Machine Interfaces(MMI) Please do tell me about GPS systems how do they work? Can I...