fm radio receiver, please help me :(

hello i am new, i thinking to make a fm radio receiver but i don't know what i need (capacitor, oscillator etc) can anyone help me with more knowledge than me ? if you have link or something else that maybe help me is welcome. i search the internet but i don't can find anything that suit in my problem. i don't know if this is the right topic, excuse me .....
thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    Hello nero1987!
    Yes there are sites like
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here you can find number of FM RADIO.
    Hopefully it will help you.
  • nero1987
    nero1987
    thanks you but only have for transmitter, i want receiver. i can't find it.....
  • nero1987
    nero1987
    nobody can't help ? ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want help in the modeling of dc servo motors through SIMULINK/MATLAB. I have referred the modelling tutorials in MATLAB but didn't have any luck.
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Can anybody explain in simple terms both link state and distance vector algorithms using very simple diagrams decribing their routing tables any digaram simple diagram will do just to...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Trees in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Tree Walks / Traversals in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Ordered Dictionaries in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...