CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ramani Aswath • 21 Oct, 2013
This unidentifiable flying object was seen over Truro, England. It does not seem to be tethered. Unlikely to be a kite. Flapping wigs, narrow wing width though having apparently adequate wing span defies analysis.

Maybe some prank. Still, interesting engineering if artificial. If not, what then is this apparition?

https://in.news.yahoo.com/video/dragon-flying-over-england-113636714.html
6.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 3, 2014

Jarvis Corp is a startup from India founded by Chiragh Dewan from Delhi and Himanshu Vaishnav from Jaipur and they are developing Tony Stark's famous J.A.R.V.I.S. operating system used in...
6.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 13, 2013

Piaggio, the Italian scooter manufacturer, has showcased its new two-wheeler with Vespa VX in Pune. A variant of the original Vespa, VX has got a lot of new features to...
2.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 27, 2013

After a series of smartphone launches in 2013, Intex Technologies - the Indian smartphone brand is looking to end the year with another one. Today, Intex has unveiled a new...
5.8k views

@shruti palod · Oct 13, 2009

Hi friends Can anyone tell me that why there are 18 T-states in the call instructions of an 8085 microprocessor thankyou
4.7k views

@tarik · Jul 10, 2008

resp siri m final year student of INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL. I m looking 4 a latest technology seminar topic mst b related 2 my field.no matter hw tough it is...
2k views