flow calculation

hi
i have a saturated steam flowing in a line, the design condition for the orfice in this line was 40 bar,
but now the pressure of steam is only 7 bar ( due to boile capacity limitation ), so the reading of flow is wrong
pls help me how to make the new calculation for delta P for the existing orfice ,at 7 bar pressure
regards
ibrahim shams

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ibrahim shams
    hi
    i have a saturated steam flowing in a line, the design condition for the orfice in this line was 40 bar,
    but now the pressure of steam is only 7 bar ( due to boile capacity limitation ), so the reading of flow is wrong
    pls help me how to make the new calculation for delta P for the existing orfice ,at 7 bar pressure
    regards
    ibrahim shams
    Try this:
    Flowrate Calculation for an Orifice Flowmeter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a cricket match, if wicket falls continously from 1st ball onwards, after the 10th ball, which batsman will be not out batsman? Note :All the outs are bowled outs!
Nvidia KAL-EI Chip With Five Cores Introduced - CrazyEngineers Intel Ivy Bridge To Provide Support For 4K Resolution - CrazyEngineers World’s Smallest Camera From Hammacher Schlemmer - CrazyEngineers MusixMatch App...
AOC e1649fwu Is AOC’s 15.6″ Portable USB Monitor - CrazyEngineers drive.google.com - Google Drive Aka GDrive For Online File Storage - CrazyEngineers Piezo Devices Offing Next Generation User Interface -...
Varistha11 is the 4th national level Technical symposium conducted by the Department of Computer Science And Engineering. The ultimate goal is to provide a platform for the Computer Science Engineers...
Hey guys, I am currently in college and going for a 4 year bachelors degree for Electrical Engineering and was wondering if anyone out there has an idea where to...