Flipkart Recruitment Procedure

I see growing interest in knowing Flipkart Recruitment Procedure. A lot of techies want to work for Flipkart because the company, though a startup (is it a startup anymore?), has been successful in building brand that very few companies managed in very short span of time. I found that not enough information is available on the Internet so I decided to compile as much information I could from various websites.

Flipkart is known to hire the best of the talent available and you can expect that their recruitment procedure isn't going to be 'easy to crack'. From the information collected, this is how it seems to be :-

Round 1: Coding Round

This can be held on-site or through telephone depending upon your location. Flipkart's headquartered in Bangalore; so the company might call you to attend their coding round at their HQ.

Round 2: Face to face technical interview

Those who qualify in the round 1 will be asked to appear for the face to face technical interview. Expect no gap between the first and second round. Expect some hard-core computer science questions along with a mix of logical ones; all related to coding.

Round 3: Mix of technical and HR interview

The third round seems to be a mix of technical and HR rounds. So expect more technical questions and few HR related (about your previous organisation, the work you did, why joining Flipkart and so on).

All the above information has been collected from various sources. If anyone's attended Flipkart Interview; please share the recruitment procedure with us.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, Anyone please help me about what kind of project will be beneficial for for the seminar. and please do tell me about pricing of the projects ... thanks...
Hi folks, I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria...
Going back to 2000, Sony released the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PS2 was tagged as best-selling console of ALL time. This was perhaps great achievement. Infact, even now the selling of...
I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES. They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs. This helps them to...
Name😛ramod kakarla *Engineering Trade:electronics and instrumentation enggineering Location:coimbatore *Occupation: student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: hobby is to play cricket and i'm interested in gaining practical knowledge through projects *Aim...