CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Apr, 2012
While placing order on Flipkart, I noticed that Flipkart no longer uses CCAveneue - one of the most preferred payment gateways in India (it allows transactions in Indian Rupees). However, it looks like Flipkart's updated the gateway and now using tpsl-india. Now since flipkart is a giant ecommerce website (and process about 30,000 orders every day), I wonder how's the performance of this gateway.

Does anyone know?
3.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 1, 2014

Samsung Electronics India has launched three new mid-budget smartphones in India with Samsung Galaxy Star 2, the Galaxy Star Advance and Galaxy Ace NXT. Making official entry into the android...
14k views

@Rishabh Poddar · Jul 30, 2012

Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs: 1.Matrix Addition 2.Matrix Subtraction 3.Matrix Transpose 4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers...
7.9k views

@فاطمة الزهراء · Jun 23, 2012

want to know" how to overcome thrashing "plz
9.6k views

@rehman dudekula · Jul 2, 2015

How are the placements at NIELIT Calicut for PG Diploma in Embedded systems ?
4.1k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 19, 2015

Oliveboard is a new e-learning company founded by Abhishek Patil and Satish Kumar in the year 2012. Oliveboard provides online preparation for students preparing for various competitive exams such as...
3.3k views