CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Apr, 2012
While placing order on Flipkart, I noticed that Flipkart no longer uses CCAveneue - one of the most preferred payment gateways in India (it allows transactions in Indian Rupees). However, it looks like Flipkart's updated the gateway and now using tpsl-india. Now since flipkart is a giant ecommerce website (and process about 30,000 orders every day), I wonder how's the performance of this gateway.

Does anyone know?
4.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 25, 2013

After the Indian Government made it compulsory for everyone to install the DTH service at home, we opted for Tata Sky in order to make our lives 'Zingalala'. But it's...
38.4k views

@prachicivil · Jul 29, 2012

i want some good topics of group discussion in civil engg.
8.3k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Dec 17, 2014

Today most of the battery operated electronic gadgets are powered by lithium ion batteries. But with the growing demand for long lasting batteries, a new substitute in the form of...
9.8k views

@aady_007 · Oct 7, 2012

hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ? both the colleges are of same Pune university ! my present college...
12k views

@subash roy · Oct 10, 2012

Engineering Entrance Examinations Preparation Books There are many good Engineering Entrance Examinations Preparation Books which have proved to very helpful. These books include the test pattern, a well designed study...
8.3k views