Flipkart Payment Gateway : www.tpsl-india.in How's It?

While placing order on Flipkart, I noticed that Flipkart no longer uses CCAveneue - one of the most preferred payment gateways in India (it allows transactions in Indian Rupees). However, it looks like Flipkart's updated the gateway and now using tpsl-india. Now since flipkart is a giant ecommerce website (and process about 30,000 orders every day), I wonder how's the performance of this gateway.

Does anyone know?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Professional Profile​24 years of demonstrated experience with Aditya Birla Group including last 16 years exclusively in Strategic Procurement, Vendor Development, Contract Management, Materials Management, Supplier Relationship Management & System up...
I have a B.E in electronics and I have applied for the post of Section Engineer (Signalling/Telecommunication/Automatic Fare Collection) in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The qualification required is Four...
Hi, We r having subject of database engg. this sem. We have to perform practicals for the same. Few days back, when I tried executing java program having oracle queries...
How can a person shift from a small company to another MNC? If a person is working on .net or java then only he can shift into another company when...
I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date