Flintoff takes the first measurement towards the return of ashes

Andrew Flintoff took the first step in his return to full match fitness on Sunday, bowling two sessions off a full run-up though not in match conditions. Flintoff first bowled two overs before play started in the game between Lancashire and Somerset, then returned to bowl four overs during the lunch interval.

The hopes of Flintoff to play each of the five tests and them of ashes passed by its routine of bowling directed by its physio-, Dave Roberts. The second session included the bowling with the trainer of Lancashire Peter Moores, with the ball passing like a flash through with the former trainer of England It rolled in, but it came through good, Peter Moores said.

Clef is now to see whether there is any reaction. You take it day after day, but him 's does a completely little physical work.

Flintoff indicated that it was happy up to now with its progress. I the 'VE had many damage above both passed, three years and the incentive to return must be implied in a series as ashes - thus I will have any reason. I 'm within the deadlines with where I should be at present.

Flintoff was out of action during approximately six weeks following a wound with the knee, and estimated that some plays for Lancashire would help to evaluate its physical shape of match. Principal Chose for me is form. If all is well I will have enough plays for Lancashire - there 's a play of pre-heating of England as well - to show that.

for more cricket info: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After successful completion of CrazyBoy's Cricket Quiz : Season I(2 thread) and CrazyBoy's BasketBall Quiz : Season I (1 thread), I am going to start Quiz not related to any...
please give me the ans of these ques kinetetics homogenous tannsformation various actuators
Jet Engine Sources: Thermodynamics by Cengel and Boles. ​ Jet - Propulsion Cycle A Jet engine works on the principle of Newton's Third Law of Motion, which states "Each action...
want some study matrial for JTO preparation.......
There was a restaurant in a urban region. The restaurant was the biggest in the region but because of its unique cuisine, which included hundreds of dishes, it was famous...