FLIGHT FINDER

Project Abstract / Summary : FLIGHT FINDER

TILLNOW IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND A FLIGHT WHICH IS CRASHED OVER A OCEAN .BECAUSE THE DEPTH OF OCEAN IS VERY LARGE SO, THE SIGNAL FROM THE BLACK BOX DOESNOT HAVE THAT MUCH OF STRENGTH .IN ORDER TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM,I MADE MY INVENTION CALLED “FLIGHT FINDER”.BY USING THIS WE CAN EASILY FIND THE FLIGHT WHICH IS CRASHED OVER THE SEA.THE WORKIG OF THE DEVICE IS JUST LIKE AIR BAG WHEN THE FLIGHT IS CRASHED OVER THE SEA,THE DEVICE STARTS INFLATES AND GIVE SIGNAL TO THE AIRPORT ABOUT THE CRASH.IT ALSO GIVE THE DETAILS ABOUT THE DEPTH OF THE SEA ,THE PLACE WHERE THE FLIGHT IS CRASHED AND IT GIVES EMERGENGY ALERT TO NEAR BY SHIPS AND BOATS IN ORDER SAVE THE PASSENGERS LIVES.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I PICKED THIS TOPIC BECAUSE THIS IS THE BIG CURRENT PROBLEM ALL OVER THE WORLD,MANY PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE WE ARE UNABLE TO FIND THE FLIGHT AT CORRECT TIME.SO I TRIED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN A SIMPLE WAY.IN FUTURE IT HAS A VERY BIG SCOPE.IF
MY PROJECT IS INSTALLED IN A FLIGHT, YOU CAN EASILY TRACK THE FLIGHT WHERE IT IS?AND WE CAN SAVE THE PASSENGERS PRECIOUS LIVES.IF MY PROJECT IS COME TO MARKET IT CREATS A GREAT DEMAND

OVER IT.

Project Highlights : IF MY PROJECT IS INSTALLED IN FLIGHT IT CAN SAVE MANY LIVES.AND IT MAKES A BIG TURNING POINT IN AIRCRAFT DESINING AND SECURITY.IF MY PROJECT WINS THE PRIZE USING THE FUND I CAN DO THE OTHER PROJECT.I CAN EASILY MARKET MY PROJECT.THE PROJECT MAKES A MILE STONE IN AIRCRAFT TECHNOLOGY.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
City: COIMBATORE
State: TAMIL NADU
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leon Bellan and his team from the Vanderbilt University have artificially created full-scale organs from cotton candy machines. The mechanical engineering department is in the process of revolutionizing the printing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ● In current situation of rigorous working hours that eat up all our week, we are left with just the week end as a solace...
Cartoon/anime enthu-cutlets of all ages, take note. If you've ever wanted to pursue the art of creating a cartoon, but killed the desire only because the course fee was way...
Lenovo recently launched extraordinarily adaptable PC, Yoga 900 at Rs 1.22 lakh and Yoga Tab 3 Pro at a price of Rs 39,990 in an event held in Mumbai. The...
Prof. Mitch Anthamatten and his team at University of Rochester have identified a new way to tune polymers so that they react to heat triggers as minor as touch of...