Flickr Integrates With Pinterest

Pinterest's growing popularity is attracting it lots of new and old friends. In a recent move, the Flickr service has announced tighter integration with the world's favorite photo wall: Pinterest. The flickr interface will now offer a 'Share it Via Pinterest' option to let its users share their flickr photo streams directly on Pinterest with fellow pinners 😁 .

Anyone using Flickr?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am using flickr but not Pinterest 😒 . Yup, share to Pinterest is there.
    hope google+ will be integrated soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While copying about 600 Mbs of photos from my USB flash drive to my computer, I found out that the reading speeds were abysmally low (around 10 Mbps). I began...
Quimera Responsible Racing and the UK's Alex Letteriello and his small team at Evelio Electric Supercars have jointly developed All electric drift car (aka AEDC) capable of covering 150 miles...
I remember the days when I first held a blackberry phone in my hand. I was told that it was an excellent phone for email and typing some real stuff...
Apple loves to count their iPads as 'computers' and claimed the #1 PC make spot. But HP has regained their position as the #1 PC manufacturer by shipping over 15.8...
The question is simple. We often base our decision on a simple requirement - 'everything'. But this question goes into specifics and what would be the most important factor that...