Fitness Motivator's Rant That Went Viral [Video]

I don't fall for viral videos, but out of curiosity I watched this one when it appeared on my Twitter Timeline.

John Burk—an Internet fitness instructor, motivational speaker and former Army veteran—released a nearly six-minute rant against overweight Americans.

I believe the video is about everyone. It is for everyone.

The bottomline is - “It is not OK to be overweight.”

I heard that a lot of people disagree with what the guy is saying. Do watch and Let me know what you think about it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I missed my gym session today. Nothing changed. Huh ☕
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am underweight. The doc has advised me to put on at least three more kg. Failed over four years of trying. Yoga, aerobics and plain walking sabotage all efforts.
    Reading up on how to become a couch potato.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Graphene is the wonder material that continues to surprise researchers worldwide. At its core, it's just a one atom thick layer of carbon atoms that exhibits astonishing properties. For the...
I finished my BE ECE in 2014 and now working in a company abroad But I want to come back to India and Work in a challenging job role in...
I am specifically talking about in-ear headphones here. I hope I am not the only one around here who thinks that the In-Ear Headphones (or earphones) hurt your ears too...
Name: Divya Engineering Trade: ECE Location: Dubai Occupation: Electronics Engineer Hobbies & Interests: a lot e.g. Dancing, singing, drawing, browsing etc Aim in life: I want to be in a...
Quote: A tiny flexible wrist component for needle-sized surgical equipment could enable surgeons to perform operations in tiny spaces which would involve incisions so small that they could be sealed...