Fish

hi Fish here!!

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Hi fish, why not tell us a bit about yoursel and why you are a crazy telecom engineer?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!! pls introduce yourself i hope you are aware of the format
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Fish to Crazy Pond
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Fish to CE.

Tell us more about yourself fish.😎

will you sleep with your eyes open i think that may be the reason your friends named you in that way 😉 (laughs)😉
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welcome to CE,fish..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Rakesh Gavali Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: India, Pune. Occupation: Student: completed B.E. Mechanical from SVERI's college of Engg. from Pandharpur in 2007. Now in the 4th semester of Master's...
Hi Guys, I would like to about different ways of controlling a stepper motor. I know it can be done using microcontrollers, but is there any other way. I saw...
hey guys, i m betch ec 3rd year student in dehradun.i want to know where should i do my summer training this year.also i m confused abt mt career ie...
Hi ceans, i have created a table in the user "system" . now i need to access that table through the user "scott". i need to move the table from...
im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction. im unable to...