First Semister practical Exam

Ohk... The time is here my first ever practical exam. From 23rd November. Hope it will be fine.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wish you all the best! What's the subject for your exam? If you've questions or want to discuss concepts / theory or anything else, you're welcome to start new discussions in our electrical / electronics engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we get mirror reflections on any materials by machining on CNC machining center..? If it is possible what is the surface finish value..?
I stumbled upon KaraokeGarage - a social singing platform that is fun to use and brings your singing talent out of bathroom. What the site lets you do is play...
Here's an old trick that lets you play youtube videos in VLC media player - arguably the world's most favorite media player on Windows, OSX and Linux platforms. I tested...
Hi I want to know that is there a way to decode an e-mail header to find out who or from where that email have sent. thanks
IIT Kanpur's popular Annual Festival 'TechKriti 2013' is coming again between 14th to 17th March 2013 with a bang. The word Techkriti coined as a combination of words - Technical...