First look at ImageGrassy(TM) and Ultrabook(TM)

Video quality is not at all something to be very proud of. But you can still enjoy it's content. Have a first look at how apps work on Ultrabook.

By the was CE's video sharing feature is not working. If it, then mods, please fix the errors .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: I checked and everything seems to be working fine. The video you've included shows properly. If there's any specific issue, please start another thread in Site Related Questions & Answers section.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Update:

Finally the App has entered the Judging round and is among 50 Apps to be judged for the best.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

And if you want to find out the download link, here is the one
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [Note: The application is not free and is only commercially available]

Mods: can edit the post if it violates CE's policy of non advertisement. I shared the link so that people can check out more details about it]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what if you dont get a job through college campus placements ? Is there any way to get a job ? How reliable the sites like monster and Naukri.com for...
hi guys i am new to this .my name is yuvaraj.can anybody suggest me some simple topics for mini project.a simple one
Evolution of human intelligence was probably aided by survival of the fittest. This is becoming less relevant with technology (a product of human intelligence) supporting the less fit to survive....
hello everyone can anyone give me a suggestion on creating a design project which can monitor fire (with microcontroller) in a school room.
It looks like the Android 4.1.2 firmware to be released sometime in December will bring the much awaited multi-view feature from Galaxy Note II to Samsung Galaxy S3. Few of...