First Electronics Project

hello everyone...!!
i am just in start of my 3rd semester...!!
i have to do a project in electronics...
please suggest me some topics of my level...keeping in view that its for the first time i am studying electronics...!!
please tell me how to start with the project...!!
got to submit the topic by next week...please help...!!

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    develop a automatic road signal system which will have different time gap (between red-green-red) depending upon traffic load.
    ie. in afternoon when it is less time gap should be less and when evening traffic is more time gap should be more.

Let me know if you have any questions !
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    Differential
    develop a automatic road signal system which will have different time gap (between red-green-red) depending upon traffic load.
    ie. in afternoon when it is less time gap should be less and when evening traffic is more time gap should be more.

Let me know if you have any questions !
    can u please elaborate a bit more...!!
    because i am completely unaware of "how to kick start the project"
    infact from where to start and what kind of devices would be needed...??
  • Differential
    Differential
    Sunnyrulz
    We will surely HELP you ! But you will not be spoon feeded here ! A project work is function of dedcation, innovaion, hard work and many more things !

First of all, tell us what all you did on this idea ! Come up with your questions ! Then we will discuss them here !

😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sunnyrulz
    if you want to start with Controller then i will send you one DOC file from that you can understand that from where you have to start. and please send me PM to remind
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    godfather
    if you want to start with Controller then i will send you one DOC file from that you can understand that from where you have to start. and please send me PM to remind
    cant pm you...?? 😕
    please send me that...!!
    it will be of great help...!!
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    How about an LED flashlight? It's been done, but it should be a good simple first project.

Also check out Hacked Gadgets, it's a website dedicated to electronic projects.
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    Lock-Os
    How about an LED flashlight? It's been done, but it should be a good simple first project.

Also check out Hacked Gadgets, it's a website dedicated to electronic projects.
    ahan...!!
    please elaborate a bit more...!!
    like what are the basics required...??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will send it you as soon as possible it take some time to find from too much loaded HDD
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i found it Bro.... uploading now Links is Ready within 5 mins.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sunnyrulz
    cant pm you...?? 😕
    please send me that...!!
    it will be of great help...!!

You need to mark the field that send PM if the person is not in my list.

here is your link bro.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi my name is Raja Sharma. I am doing btech with mechanical branch and currently in second year.
CDC becomes one of the few truly independent middleware providers of intelligent building technology in the world One real alternative remains for customers aiming to avoid proprietary approach to IB...
One of the biggest bank of states, was Wachovia... one wrong decision of management to acquire a bank, and now they themselves are down on road (Find out the story...
Now we can count days when we'll be touching a magical mile stone of 25 K crazy engineers on this forum, that too with in such a short span. When...
will the current economy crisis have any impact on linux? will it make industries to switch over to linux?