Firefox to Launch mobile version too

Firefox, one of the leading opensource web browsers for desktop will now also be soon available with mobile also

The new offering from Mozilla is being said to be a major threat to all other application players

It is currently under beta phase with Nokia N900.. But will soon foray into other platforms also

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,every one.First of all i introduce my self.My name is Afsal,am a final year student in Instrument technology. Really this one is very helping.Am so glad, being an member in...
๐Ÿ‘i am studying electronics and instrumentation and i need proper assistance to become an eminent engineer
The Hybris Mechanica Grande Sonnerie from Jaeger-LeCoultre holds an impressive 26 complications in a single mechanical timepiece Aside from telling the time, the watch focuses on two major functions including...
Izemail for Outlook Encrypt and sign your e-mail messages, just by pressing the Send button in your e-mail program with Izemail. No need to exchange encryption keys or certificates, no...
Dear Members Hi all.I have completed my telecommunication engineering with a gud aggregate and now i am looking forward for a job.I have choosen telecommunication bcoz i hate programming and...