Firefox mobile OS powered devices into the market by 2013

Mozilla announces their contention in mobile OS arena via Firefox OS powered mobile phones. Firefox OS has the same idea as Android i.e. to have an open source platform with HTML5 technologies that allows users and companies to innovate and make numerous apps. First devices powered with Firefox mobile OS will be launched in Brazil in 2013. Do you think Firefox OS can match the dominance of Android and iOS or are we going to see a complete market domination by Android in near future?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's popular tech blog pluggd.in is airing their unPluggd event live. Check it out here - https://www.pluggd.in/live/ There are lot of interesting speakers including Amit Ranjan of Slideshare, Aloke Bajpai...
Hi, I wish to do my final year CS project in mobile computing field. Could anyone please give me any ideas you might have for an android application? I have...
I'm an unemployed guy looking for a job in the middle east (gulf countries).. Only graduates from other fields such as mech, civil, ee, ec r being recruited to middle...
Macs are made by Apple and run Apple Operating System. Personal Computers refers to a broad variety of computers made by different companies including Gateway, Dell, and more. Although Macs...
Why KEY is used in two wheelers? I don't know what is the principle behind that. Also how KEY starts the engine in four wheelers?