CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberNov 5, 2007

Smart browser. Cool looks. Almost the same memory usage as firefox. Dont know which engine it runs on yet. Good amount of default packaged programs. I am loving it 😀

rocks on Vista.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 5, 2007

kidakaka
    Smart browser. Cool looks. Almost the same memory usage as firefox. Dont know which engine it runs on yet. Good amount of default packaged programs. I am loving it 😀

rocks on Vista.
    ...it runs on the notorious IE engine 😁

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberNov 8, 2007

I've yet to try it, but looks cool from screenshots. Here's a way to make it portable (ie run it on pen drives)
    -> <a href="https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=301" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Maxthon - The Portable Freeware Collection</a>

How does it compare to Opera, by the way?
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberNov 11, 2007

hi all CEans,
    Just now tried the maxthon browser... It's simply superb. Until now I was of the opinion that firefox is the best of all browsers. Now maxthon has come just to break that. With all those in-built features and the stylish cool looks, it just rocks. It's high time that we CEans all tried it.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberNov 25, 2007

maxthon does not come closer to Opera. I think it the old IE wine in a new bottle
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register