Firefox 7 Review: Does It Live Up To Your Expectations?

Mozilla has just released firefox 7 - #-Link-Snipped-# . Mozilla promises huge improvements in memory management which was a pain in the a$$ with earlier versions. I've just downloaded it and on my Windows 7 PC, it's working fine and I can see the browser lot faster in performance.

What do you think about the new FF?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I just downloaded it. I am also using windows 7, and its working fine. But i still find chrome faster.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Huawei Introduces New Android Gingerbread Phone – The Honor - CrazyEngineers SeaStead States Concept To Be Funded By Peter Thiel, Paypal Co-Founder - CrazyEngineers Micromax A85 Features, Tech Specs, Review...
Complete news coverage here: iPhone 5 Launch Event On October 4 At Cupertino HQ – Apple Confirms - CrazyEngineers The event is going to be grand. Is anyone sad about...
I need innovative idea for making an electrical fest at my clg kindly cooparate me
Please tell me how to create a DLL file in asp.net 4.0 This is my code. Please tell me if there is any problem with this code. namespace databaselogic {...
As Miss Lily entered interview room, her host told her to keep eye contact with Mr.Wantor, since he would be the one making the final decision in her case. “However,”...