Firefox 3.6 Beta 2 download!

If you have been using Firefox 3.6 beta 1, get fixes to over 190 bugs in the latest beta 2 available for download from FF beta page:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell about the bit addressable registers in 8251 mircocontroller..........i cant even understand the meaning or definition i searched the web..but i didnt get the answers😔....please tell wat is the...
Source: CBC News - Technology & Science - EU objects to Sun-Oracle deal European antitrust regulators have formally objected to Oracle Corp.'s $7.4-billion US takeover of Sun Microsystems Inc., citing...
I've been facing a strange issue with Yahoo Mail & Firefox. When I login to my Yahoo mail using Firefox latest - and then try to logout, nothing happens. Upon...
CEans, We've confirmation from the cofounder of Wikipedia Mr. Jimmy Wales for our Small Talk. Thanks to persistent efforts by our CEan - Mad_Scientist that we got a chance to...
Lot of students are told that 'In today's world, one cannot really survive without a post graduate degree'. Even on CE, we see lot of engineering students asking whether they...