Firefox 3.0.10 Released, Fixes Major Stability Issue [Updates]

Firefox may have updated to 3.0.9 just last week with a few critical security fixes, but the folks at Mozilla are already pushing out 3.0.10—this time fixing a major stability issue and one...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    CE-InFocus
    Firefox may have updated to 3.0.9 just last week with a few critical security fixes, but the folks at Mozilla are already pushing out 3.0.10—this time fixing a major stability issue and one...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Firefox 3.0.10 fixes two issues found in Firefox 3.0.9:
    • Fixed #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • Fixed a major stability issue.
    • See the #-Link-Snipped-# for changes in previous releases.
    See the Bug List.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to a abstract from the rediff.com: The Indian IT services sector may see up to five per cent layoffs - amounting to more than one lakh job cuts -...
Dear Ceans, Rather than making so many threads on the IPL lets Make one Huge Topic and Discussed all about IPL players and Matches here... ๐Ÿ˜
Hi! I'm new here, and this is my first contribution for this community. These are web sites where I started to be interested in electronics, so I share it with...
To vote or not to Vote! YES/NO Why?
hello guys i was trying to design a keyboard with braille format input and that converts into normal ASCII. tried it with logic gates,too bulky but posible!&i'm thinking of micro...