Firefox 24 beta out with Close tabs to right

Yes, Close tabs to right now also included in Firefox upcoming version 24 with another features (It's already there in Chrome)
  • Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately by simply dragging them out
  • Support for new scrollbar style in Mac OS X 10.7 and newer
FF24

Close Tabs to the Right is very handy when you are searching some stuffs and you have to open lot of links from search results.

There are few other enhancements you can see on firfox beta page @ #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: You might know this tip but just for the record - while opening a link to new tab just hold Ctrl and then left click the link, it will open in new tab.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    It seems you are already using this new version. Is there any major change in the performance of the browser? Any net change in its framework??

Also can you tell in detail what the "Close to the right" does?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am on Firefox Beta channel.
    From given list on Mozilla only two are noticeable feature "Close to the Right" and pop-out chat window from social. Not sure what this chat feature exactly is 👀
    Nayan Goenka
    Also can you tell in detail what the "Close to the right" does?
    Whenever you open a tab from page link it always opens in right of the main page. This feature is handy when you are searching something and opened lots of links from the search result suppose you didn't find any satisfactory result and not have close these tabs and start search results.
    You can close all those unwanted tabs in one go.

I use this feature a lot in Chrome while searching some stuffs related to coding and study purpose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robotic Surgical System​​ Intro Hello guys , I wanted to share an interesting leap in medical field , and it is emerging as a new trend in many parts of...
You may know Boeing as the commercial airplane maker - but the company also manufactures a lot of defence equipments & weapons. Boeing's Directed Energy Systems Division has come up...
Well I was looking for the one proof that makes Google the King of the WorldWideWeb. And guess what, destiny gave it this morning. May we call it fate or...
Kerala's Startup Village has decided to celebrate September 12 as 'Entrepreneurship Day'. The startup village, which is one of the biggest startup incubators in India has secured 1000 applications in...
It seems the Auto-giants are having a World War in India. With Franfurt Auto show coming up next month, none of them want to take their old school models with...